Coronavirus or known as COVID -19 is a common type of respiratory virus. Most infected people will experience mild or moderate respiratory illness. Older people with medical problems are vulnerable to COVID-19 and will require intensive care.
How it is transmitted
COVID-19 can spread from an infected person’s mouth or nose when they sneeze, cough, or speaks.
- Close contact with each other and can be infected when the air-borne containing the virus are inhaled or come directly into eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Spread in crowded indoor and poorly ventilated areas.
Infected by touching surfaces that have been contaminated with COVID-19 and touching their eyes, nose and mouth without cleaning the hands
COVID-19 transmitted through air-borne
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and some will recover without hospitalization.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly or clean with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Physical distancing at least 1 meter.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Limit all your non-essential travels
Ridpest Professional Disinfection Services
Ridpest offers Professional Disinfection Services to help you sanitize and disinfect your workplace or home lowering the risk of possible infection through surface contacts. Ridpest uses a certified and renown disinfectant called Rely+On Virkon.
Rely+On has one of the broadest virus/bacteria/fungi efficacies tested todate, it has an efficient and environmentally safe chemistry among most disinfectants. These qualities make Rely+On Virkon the disinfectant of preferred choice for the use in medical facilities, pathology and biosafety, laboratories and residential homes.
Request for quote at https://www.ridpest.com/solution/disinfection-sanitization-service-2/