WARNING: ZIKA HAS REACHED MALAYSIAN SHORES!
August 30, 2016
Zika is spread typically by the bite of infected Aedes mosquito. These mosquitoes are aggressive bloodsuckers during daytime, they can also bite during night time. Currently, there is no vaccine to combat this dreadful virus.
Malaysia confirmed on 1st September 2016 (Thursday) its first Zika infection in a woman who lately went to neighboring Singapore for 3 days to visit her daughter on Aug 19. Her daughter is among 5 Malaysians working in Singapore who are infected. The victim, a financial consultant working in Kelana Jaya had showed signs of Zika symptoms such as rashes and fever one week after returning from Singapore. Her husband's test results came out negative while their daughter is getting well in Singapore.
According to Al Jazeera, Zika virus caused more than 1600 cases of birth defects also known as Microcephaly. Current research also suggests that Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS), an uncommon sickness of the nervous system, is strongly associated with Zika.
Prevention is better than cure! Ridpest have the solution to defend you and your beloved family members from the dreadful Zika Virus and mosquitoes.
Benefits of using Ridmozzie
- Less harmful chemical used
- Reduce usage of Insecticide, uses plant based organic formulation
- Save time and sustainable Costs
- It’s proven (significant reduction in mosquitoes of 70% to 85%)
- Increased Productivity
- Safe to humans, flora and fauna
- Zika & Dengue Free 100% Moneyback Guarantee*
- First 50 clients will get a voucher worth RM365 for one year package of Ridmozzie (indoor and outdoor) treatment.
- PROMO CODE: Zika RM365
Find out more on how our RidMozzie will control mosquitoes by visiting our website:
Share this offer on