Are you aware of zika and dengue outbreaks? Ridpest is giving FREE (1 time treatment) if you are a pregnant mother or dengue patient. Protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites with Ridmozzie Outdoor and Indoor. It is a proven effective and NON TOXIC solution to control Aedes genus that carries ZIKA and the deadly DENGUE virus.
Benefits of Ridmozzie Outdoor
- Less harmful chemical used, Safe to humans, flora and fauna
- Reduce usage of Insecticide, uses PlantZom Technology a plant based organic formulation
- Long-lasting protections (up to 28 days)
- Indoor treatment using a very ecofriendly repellant.
- Save time and sustainable costs
- Non-invasive / no extra space needed
- It’s proven (significant reduction in mosquitoes of 70% to 85%)
- Dengue Free 100% Moneyback Guarantee**
Benefits of Ridmozzie Indoor 2 in 1
- Repels Aedes that carries Dengue and Zika virus
- Disinfect your home from air-borne bacteria.
How to qualify for free 1 time treatment outdoor & indoor (worth more than RM600)
- You need to proof that you are a pregnant mother by submit your appointment card to upload here.
- If you are dengue patient by submit your medical report to upload here.
* First 100 qualified pregnant woman Or dengue patients’ home will be treated with Ridmozzie Outdoor of PlantZom spraying and maximum 5 units of Ridmozzie Indoor treatment.
Buy ridmozzie from our Online SHOP and enjoy more special discounts!
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-88-1777. Want to know more about RidMozzie? Click here.
Did you know that mosquitoes kill more humans than snakes worldwide?
Prevent you and your loved ones from falling victim to the host of mosquito-transmitted diseases like dengue by winning FREE Ridmozzie mosquito-control treatments for a whole year (worth RM4,800). We also have 3 FREE vouchers worth RM400 each up for grabs. If you are not the lucky one don’t be upset we have another 5 consolation prizes of RM100 worth of pest control. *
The environmentally-friendly proven PlantZom technology turns plants into mosquito killing machines. This plant-based organic formulation provides long-lasting protection of up to 28 days and is effective even during rainy seasons.
To participate in this contest to be in the running for free Ridmozzie mosquito control treatments for a year, just like https://www.facebook.com/RIDPEST this page and share this post.
- The winner of Ridmozzie mosquito treatments for a year must have the most shared and liked post.
- By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions stipulated by the organizer as well as the final decisions of the judges.
- The Campaign will run from 07 August 2015 till 07 September 2015.
- The offer is limited to Klang valley only.
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-88-1777 (Toll Free) or at 03-4143 1777.
How to participate
- Like https://www.facebook.com/RIDPEST and share this post.
- IMPORTANT: Your facebook profile must be public during the contest period so we can track your progress.
Terms & Conditions
- By taking part in this campaign, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be entitled to Ridmozzie mosquito treatments for a year or free vouchers, please like and share this event link as much as you can.
- Winners for the consolation prize will be selected by a lucky draw.
- Ridpest reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
Aedes mosquitoes bite humans are active during the day rather than at dawn or dusk only ! Some 2.5 billion people, or about 40 percent of the global population, are at risk from dengue, WHO says. The disease infects between 50 to 100 million people a year. The most severe form afflicts some 500,000 a year, killing an estimated 2.5 percent or 22,000 . In Malaysia, The number of dengue cases reported this year is close to 65,000, which is more than the corresponding period last year. Worse of all, the death toll is 157, which is double of same corresponding last year .
Continue reading →
Updated: July 3, 2015
The hot tropical climate of Malaysia presents a perfect opportunity for mosquitoes to thrive and spread diseases. Dengue is one of them. According to various sources , The number of dengue cases reported this year is close to 50,000, a 74% increase over the corresponding period last year. Worse of all, the death toll is 157, which is double of same corresponding last year . The new strain is also causing inflammation to the brain along with “acute liver failure” and inflammation of the liver. Reeling from a severe dengue outbreak, the Health Ministry is still searching for answers. Unfortunately, wherever you are, in a jungle or high-rising building, there is no guarantee that you will escape mosquito bites. However, there are habits that, if you maintain on a daily basis, will you guard you and your family from mosquito harm.
Continue reading →