On this National Day, let us together pray, may our nation prosper always. Happy National Day.
In conjunction with National Day celebration, our office
will be closed on 31st August 2016 for National day celebration.
We will resume work on 1st September (Thursday).
Are you aware of zika and dengue outbreaks? Ridpest is giving FREE (1 time treatment) if you are a pregnant mother or dengue patient. Protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites with Ridmozzie Outdoor and Indoor. It is a proven effective and NON TOXIC solution to control Aedes genus that carries ZIKA and the deadly DENGUE virus.
Benefits of Ridmozzie Outdoor
- Less harmful chemical used, Safe to humans, flora and fauna
- Reduce usage of Insecticide, uses PlantZom Technology a plant based organic formulation
- Long-lasting protections (up to 28 days)
- Indoor treatment using a very ecofriendly repellant.
- Save time and sustainable costs
- Non-invasive / no extra space needed
- It’s proven (significant reduction in mosquitoes of 70% to 85%)
- Dengue Free 100% Moneyback Guarantee**
Benefits of Ridmozzie Indoor 2 in 1
- Repels Aedes that carries Dengue and Zika virus
- Disinfect your home from air-borne bacteria.
How to qualify for free 1 time treatment outdoor & indoor (worth more than RM600)
- You need to proof that you are a pregnant mother by submit your appointment card to upload here.
- If you are dengue patient by submit your medical report to upload here.
* First 100 qualified pregnant woman Or dengue patients’ home will be treated with Ridmozzie Outdoor of PlantZom spraying and maximum 5 units of Ridmozzie Indoor treatment.
Buy ridmozzie from our Online SHOP and enjoy more special discounts!
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-88-1777. Want to know more about RidMozzie? Click here.
Presently, around 2,5 billion people are at risk from dengue fever. It’s been estimated by the world health organization (WHO) that there might be around 50 million cases of dengue infection expected every year. More than 609,000 cases have been reported in the Americas in 2001 alone, double the number recorded in same region in 1995.
Continue reading →
Another Dengue Fever In The News
Quoted from The Stars Sunday newspapers:
Deputy Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Hilmi Yahya said there were 143 fatalities compared to 47 in the same period last year, mostly in Selangor and Kelantan.
“The Government cannot tackle the dilemma alone”, he stressed.
The numbers are rising and this is not a good sign. Selangor including Kuala Lumpur have the highest number of people and it is easy for mosquitoes to cause more harm.
We will need to take action together to reduce dengue fever.