The urban coastal city of Recife is the “ground zero” of the terrifying Zika Virus which is mosquito-borne; months on, many babies suffered from dreadful symptoms and burdens due to the Zika virus.
Many test have to be done due to the world’s latest pandemic. There are various development problems and the discoveries of the problems are painful especially to parents that heartbreaking.
Development problems can consist of
- Hearing problems
- Speaking problem
- Vision problem
Affected victims will need regular physical therapy sessions and requires vast amount of medical expenses.
Disabilities is not the only thing victims and their families need to deal with. Thus, painful prejudice do happen because they fear that society will shun them, just because they look different. It is also important that the society should not show prejudice and also fight against it.
Hope for the future
It is understandable when parents have to struggle when their baby was born differently due to the Zika virus. There is also no guarantee that therapy will contribute significant improvement in the victim’s development.
Therefore, it is very hard to say how long the victims can live and prosper. But there is always hope for the better future as long there is a strong will to move on.
Are you aware of zika and dengue outbreaks? Ridpest is giving FREE (1 time treatment) if you are a pregnant mother or dengue patient. Protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites with Ridmozzie Outdoor and Indoor. It is a proven effective and NON TOXIC solution to control Aedes genus that carries ZIKA and the deadly DENGUE virus.
Benefits of Ridmozzie Outdoor
- Less harmful chemical used, Safe to humans, flora and fauna
- Reduce usage of Insecticide, uses PlantZom Technology a plant based organic formulation
- Long-lasting protections (up to 28 days)
- Indoor treatment using a very ecofriendly repellant.
- Save time and sustainable costs
- Non-invasive / no extra space needed
- It’s proven (significant reduction in mosquitoes of 70% to 85%)
- Dengue Free 100% Moneyback Guarantee**
Benefits of Ridmozzie Indoor 2 in 1
- Repels Aedes that carries Dengue and Zika virus
- Disinfect your home from air-borne bacteria.
How to qualify for free 1 time treatment outdoor & indoor (worth more than RM600)
- You need to proof that you are a pregnant mother by submit your appointment card to upload here.
- If you are dengue patient by submit your medical report to upload here.
* First 100 qualified pregnant woman Or dengue patients’ home will be treated with Ridmozzie Outdoor of PlantZom spraying and maximum 5 units of Ridmozzie Indoor treatment.
Buy ridmozzie from our Online SHOP and enjoy more special discounts!
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-88-1777. Want to know more about RidMozzie? Click here.
Did you know that mosquitoes kill more humans than snakes worldwide?
Prevent you and your loved ones from falling victim to the host of mosquito-transmitted diseases like dengue by winning FREE Ridmozzie mosquito-control treatments for a whole year (worth RM4,800). We also have 3 FREE vouchers worth RM400 each up for grabs. If you are not the lucky one don’t be upset we have another 5 consolation prizes of RM100 worth of pest control. *
The environmentally-friendly proven PlantZom technology turns plants into mosquito killing machines. This plant-based organic formulation provides long-lasting protection of up to 28 days and is effective even during rainy seasons.
To participate in this contest to be in the running for free Ridmozzie mosquito control treatments for a year, just like https://www.facebook.com/RIDPEST this page and share this post.
- The winner of Ridmozzie mosquito treatments for a year must have the most shared and liked post.
- By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions stipulated by the organizer as well as the final decisions of the judges.
- The Campaign will run from 07 August 2015 till 07 September 2015.
- The offer is limited to Klang valley only.
For further inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-88-1777 (Toll Free) or at 03-4143 1777.
How to participate
- Like https://www.facebook.com/RIDPEST and share this post.
- IMPORTANT: Your facebook profile must be public during the contest period so we can track your progress.
Terms & Conditions
- By taking part in this campaign, you have acknowledged that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be entitled to Ridmozzie mosquito treatments for a year or free vouchers, please like and share this event link as much as you can.
- Winners for the consolation prize will be selected by a lucky draw.
- Ridpest reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
Aedes mosquitoes bite humans are active during the day rather than at dawn or dusk only ! Some 2.5 billion people, or about 40 percent of the global population, are at risk from dengue, WHO says. The disease infects between 50 to 100 million people a year. The most severe form afflicts some 500,000 a year, killing an estimated 2.5 percent or 22,000 . In Malaysia, The number of dengue cases reported this year is close to 65,000, which is more than the corresponding period last year. Worse of all, the death toll is 157, which is double of same corresponding last year .
Continue reading →
Three more dengue fever fatalities were found in Johor Baru this week including a 28-year-old woman in Taman Kobena who had just given birth and died of dengue fever after three days.
The other victims were an 11-year-old girl in Taman Daya and and a 35-year-old Bangladeshi man in Taman Desa Cemerlang. They died between July 5 and 11.
Continue reading →
It’s Earth Day today! It’s also the day that we look one year back and ask ourselves; what we’ve done to save our beautiful yet vulnerable planet? As advocate of eco-friendly pest control, Ridpest has always contemplated the environmental impact of various pest management solutions before integrating them into its services. There are numerous eco-friendly pest control strategies that help combat pests yet in the same time inflict little or no harm on the environment.
Continue reading →